Hanna dress is a V-neck maxi dress with 3/4 sleeve, 3 tier wide skirt panels and fully lined with ankle length.
Fabric: Cotton Mul Mul
Lining: Cotton Mul Mul
Eco-printing or Botanical printing is a process by which the colors and shapes of leaves or other natural plant material such as bark, seeds or flowers are transferred onto fabric.Eco-printing is an environmentally friendly method of printing. Each print is hand made and unique. With every garment the print position will change. Each garment is unique.
- Hand wash or Machine wash COLD on a gentle program with similar colors
- Do not soak or wring the garment, simply drip dry or squeeze gently
- Important: dry only in the SHADE INSIDE-OUT
- Iron INSIDE-OUT
- Use gentle or natural liquid detergent (or pH Neutral soap)
- Like all prints, natural prints fade with time. They give the garment a vintage look that we admire and celebrate
Ethical Fashion – Environmental Friendly – Homegrown – Sustainable Fashion – Earth Conscious – Carbon Neutral Fashion – Tie Up Top – Re cycled and dead stock material – Zero or low waste design – Ecological integrity – Vintage piece of fabric – Sustainable Future – Summer Wear – Linen – Casual Wear – Cotton – Handmade – Handloom – Resort Wear – Beach Wear.